AgileBA Practitioner Course
Our APMG accredited AgileBA Foundation Training Course will examine the role of a business analyst in an agile world. Bringing together the methodology of Agile DSDM and the actual role of a business analyst in order to combine them for effective use in agile ways of working.
- The Agile BA certification was created in partnership with the Agile Business Consortium, the professional body for promoting and enabling business agility worldwide. They have been contributing to agile knowledge for over 25 years with the use of DSDM (formally called Dynamic Systems Development Methods) and are the developers of Agile BA, Agile PM, and Agile PMF.
Who should attend?
- AgileBA guidance, training and certification are designed to benefit a wide range of roles operating in an agile environment, including:
- Successful Practitioner candidates will have the skills and knowledge to effectively apply Agile Business Analysis guidance to businesses and projects. Specifically you will understand how to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the processes of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of BA-produced Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following Agile practices in a project situation: Facilitated Workshops; MoSCoW prioritization; Iterative Development; Modelling; Timeboxing
- Identify the Agile practices to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and the different levels of empowerment with respect to requirements and the business case
- Understand the mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile Project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project
- Describe the Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario
Agile BA Practitioner course outline
- The Practitioner level qualification aims to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Business Analysis guidance to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation.
- The scenario is designed to allow the candidate to demonstrate they possess the competence to begin working as an Agile Business Analyst.
- As the next step on from the AgileBA Foundation, this qualification is aimed at Practicing Business Analysts and Agile team members who wish to become Agile Business Analysts.
- Successful candidates will learn how to:
- How to apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework
- How to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling
- How to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project
- The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritizing requirements
AgileBA Practitioner Course