Certified Tower Climber Program
- The Tower climbers’ professional technicians are much needed in today‘s high-tech world. Certification is considered proof of professional status and knowledge, it is often a pre-requisite for employment in specialist companies. The program provides the essential practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to work in today’s diversified telecommunications towers industry. This program will provide the necessary underpinning knowledge of tower climbing with emphasis on the core practical skills required of today’s technicians. Participants are prepared for work in the field utilizing advanced technologies & techniques in terms of HSE and related aspects of working a t height.
- Telecommunications Tower Rigger Level 1: For the beginners who do simple rigging tasks under the supervision.
- Telecommunications Tower Rigger Level 2: Advanced level in you will to preform tasks independently. Telecommunications
- Tower Rigger Level 3: Master level this training will qualify you to have the skills and the ability to become a trainer in the “Telecommunication towers”.
- Basic mast climber
- Basic life support
- Infection control
- Working at heights
- L1 fire safety
- L2 manual handling
- Advanced mast climber
- First aid for working at heights
- Risk assessment
- Tower health and safety
- Mast rescue
- Mast supervisor
- Mast trainer
- Liquid storage
- Require AMC 3/MR 2.+ EFAW 2
- MEWP for managers and supervisors
Tower climber training and certification program outcomes
- As tower climbing jobs entail at-height risks, proper training programs and compliance are required. These skills can be learned through, basic Competent Climber (Fall Protection)Training, Advanced Tower Climber (Fall Protection) Training, Climber Rescue, EME (RF) Awareness, CPR, Emergency Planning, and more.
The Tower climber is a technician that performs several different activities such as installation of telecom equipment, technical inspections, and maintenance. A professional tower climber is expected to be skilled in communications & related technology.
Anyone who works at height to have a basic & detailed knowledge and understanding of telecom towers.