The world around us is developing at a great speed in various fields of digital technology and electronics. It is our duty to strive to keep pace with development and innovation with science and technology. From this viewpoint, the Telecommunications and Digital Technologies presented a digital workshop for children entitled (Electronics, Programming and the Smart City) under the supervision of the Engineering Village to help create a brighter future in which our children can compete with the geniuses of the world and possibly outperform them with perseverance and passion.
TDTA strives to present technology in an entertaining manner which competes with alternatives of video games and watching TV.
The students have learned the following:
- Programming in Arduino c
- Combining orders to employ with several projects
- Dealing with electric models
- . Methods of dealing with electric motors
- Explaining English terminologies used in programming
- Ways to connect the Arduino with electronic parts using the demo board
|Monday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am - 5.00 pm|