About the Initiative
The Ministry of Labor, in cooperation with the Omani Tower Company, the Telecoms & Digital Technologies Academy, and the Small and Medium Enterprises Authority, announces the “Abraaj” initiative, which aims to train and qualify (120) job seekers who hold a bachelor’s degree in disciplines related to the telecommunications and entrepreneurship sector in order to prepare them for employment and entrepreneurship in The field of erection and maintenance of telecoms towers.
To register in this program, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- To be an Omani male job-seeker registered in the records of the Ministry of Labor for a period of no less than (3) months.
- Has no previous training through government support or national projects?
- To be of good conduct and behavior.
- Has not been sentenced to a final prison sentence for a felony or a penalty for a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Must not be less than 22 years, and not more than 27 years old by December 31, 2022.
- Must be medically fit (medical certificate required) and has a BMI between (18.5-24).
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher with an average of no less than (good) in the following disciplines:
- Telecommunications Engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Structural Design Engineering.
- Computer engineering.
- Commerce and Business Administration.
- Financial and Banking Studies.
- Human Resource Management.
- Has to have an English language competence certificate.
- Has the physical and mental capability to work in the field in difficult environmental conditions and for long hours.
- To have teamwork and high communication skills.
- To have the aspiration and passion of entrepreneurship in the field of telecom tower erection and maintenance.
- To be willing to commit to work for a period of no less than (3) years after successfully passing the training period.
|Monday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am - 5.00 pm|