Business Analysis Foundation Course
Our BCS accredited Business Analysis Foundation training course 4th edition is designed to give you the first step into the Business Analysis role, teaching you the relationship between the business, IT and the users
- The Foundation level training course is interactive, and full access to learning resources and a trainer are provided both pre and post course, along with a dedicated account manager.
- Once you have completed your course, you can choose a paper or online exam and sit the multiple choice exam to obtain the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. This first step qualification is a foundation to the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Our Business Analysis training course will help you find opportunities in our rapidly changing world, by preparing you with the skills modern companies need from their employees to remain competitive.
Who should attend?
- This course is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Analysis This multi-disciplinary group includes:
- Business analysts
- Business managers and their staff
- Business change managersChange implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme and project managers)
- Business analysis has become one of today’s hottest subjects, a real link between a firm’s information technology and business objectives, skilled business analysts contribute to the profitability of companies large and small, in most every industry. Business Analyst training will help you find opportunities in our rapidly changing world, by preparing you with the skills modern companies need to remain competitive.
- The demand for Business Analysts has grown over 30% in the last couple of years, with a senior Business Analyst commanding salaries in excess of £80,000 a year, and currently demand outstrips supply.
- This Foundation course will enable you to get International recognition through the British Computer Society and IIBA, and you will be supported during your online training by experienced BA trainers until you are ready to take the online BA Foundation Exam. Thousands of students from all over the world have taken our online accredited BA Foundation course, you can take it in your own time, and the animation, voice and exercises keep it interesting and flowing.
- This accredited Business Analysis Foundation certification course 4th edition will enable you to get international recognition through the British Computer Society and IIBA.
- Whether you are an individual or someone looking for group training, we can offer both e-learning and classroom training to achieve the Foundation exam. On-site training is also available for the higher levels of Business Analysis. Just ask us for more details.
- Thousands of students from all over the world have taken our online accredited BA Foundation course, you can take it in your own time, and the animation, voice and exercises keep learning interesting and flowing.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques. Key areas are:
- The role and competencies of a business analyst
- Strategy analysis
- Business system and business process modelling
- Stakeholder analysis
- Investigation and modelling techniques
- Requirements engineering
- Business case development
- Management of business change
This course covers integral components of a business analysts “pre-project” work, enabling the candidate to consider business strategy when impleme...
Business Analysis Foundation Course